In Killsquad, bounty hunters are assembled by mega-corporations to raid riches, and well, bounty. There are four unique options available.
Troy the Gunslinger[edit | edit source]
Troy is a well-known ammo smuggler from the planet Nass. A renowned gamler, he's quick, ruthless, and aided by his cloning abilities, he is one hell of an assassin.
- Basic Attack - Shoots plasma beams.
- Strong Shot - Shot that pass through foes and deals 700 damage. (Cooldown: 8 seconds)
- Execution - Execution performs a shot to all marked foes with Basic Attack. Inflicts 400 damage on each one. (Cooldown: 4 seconds)
- Gravity Shot - Shot in front of you that attracts enemies and stuns them. (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
- Shadow Clones - Summon 2 clones, that help you for 15 seconds.
- Bulletstorm - Deals damage in area for 3 seconds.
Kosmo the Revenant[edit | edit source]
Valentin Ulyanov was the EVA cargo specialist on mission SSV35. Dead in space, he was found decades after by the Corporation. Hard as a rock, Kosmo is no friend of subtlety. But if you need a skull cracked open, he's your man.
- Basic Attack - Sledgehammer stomps all around.
- Whirlwind - Deals 100 damage in area for 1.6 seconds. Use it again in the right moment to extend the duration. (Cooldown: 12 seconds)
- Stomp - A two-hit attack that stuns foes during 3 seconds and deals 350 damage in area. (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
- Berserk Taunt - Roar that taunts close enemies and increases Kosmo's damage for 6 seconds. (Cooldown: 8 seconds)
- Protection Matrix - Makes you and your near allies invulnerable for 8 seconds.
- Aerial Blast - Leap into the air and after 3 seconds lands, dealing 2,500 damage to enemies.
Cass the Warrior Nun[edit | edit source]
Cassandra is the spiritual leader of the Warrior Cenobites of Ash, from the Thule System. As a high rank of the order, she has supernatural skills such as invisibility and teleportation.
- Basic Attack - Slices and tears.
- Teleport Shuriken - Throw a shuriken to an enemy. Using this skill again teleports you to that enemy dealing 300 damage. (Cooldown: 5 seconds)
- Phase Thrust - Frontal wave attack that deals 250 damage. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
- Phase Shift - Cass remains invisible during 5 seconds. Any attack breaks invisibility. During Phase Shift you can use it again to execute a Dimensional Tear (an attack that deals 400 damage). (Cooldown: 15 seconds)
- Shinkansen - Unleash a burst of energy in front of you dealing 2,000 damage.
- Phase Breaker - Big slash that deals 2,500 damage.
Zero the Sawbones[edit | edit source]
A medical combat robot turned faulty. Labelled a "Zero" because of his condition: His empathy circuits were wired wrong, resulting in reckless behaviour, psychopathy and murder.
- Basic Attack - Accurate shots as always.
- Photon Bolt - Energy projectile that deals 400 damage and knockbacks foes. (Cooldown: 7 seconds)
- Laser Trap - Deploys a laser trap that triggers on contact stunning and dealing 100 damage. (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
- Healing Kit - Drops a MedPack, recovering 1,000 life when picked up. Basic Attack hits accumulate energy to generate MedPacks. (Cooldown: 1 seconds)
- Event Horizon - Electromagnetic ball that moves slowly in one direction dealing damage to enemies. Radius gets bigger while in contact with Zero's basic attack.
- Self Medication - Drops 5 pills that recover 500 life and applies different buffs when picked up.